The Garden Club is pleased to announce
A fundraiser to benefit Goshen Farm Preservation Trust
RAIN BARRELS, $95 each
just in time for summer’s heat
Buy one for each downspout on the corners of your house.
Buy one as a gift for that special gardener you know.
Pickup on Saturday, May 18th, 8am-2pm
(in the parking lot across from Graul’s, 1388 Cape St Claire Rd)
- Available in terra-cotta or black
- 55 gallon capacity, approximately 40” tall, 23” in diameter
- Brass ¾” spigots attach to hose and are durable and handsome
- Brass overflow on top where a 2nd hose can be attached
- Screen on top prevents mosquitoes from breeding in the water
- Ready to install: simply cut your downspout and place barrel underneath
- Water from your roof is saved for your parched garden beds in between rains
- Runoff from our roofs is diverted from rivers and the Chesapeake Bay, benefiting aquatic life and water quality for swimming, fishing, crabbing, and bird-watching
- Made from recycled barrels that would otherwise be landfilled
- Supports a family-owned, all-American company
- $20 is donated to Goshen Farm Preservation Trust for every barrel purchased, preserving a historic house and open space in our community
- Barrels are priced well below retail value of $129
You must pre-order online, HERE. Thanks for your support!
Pickup and payment due on Saturday, May 18th, 8am-2pm (in the parking lot across from Graul’s, 1388 Cape St Claire Rd)
Installation is very easy. It takes most people less than an hour. Here are some helpful instructions, or you can contact the Anne Arundel Watershed Stewards Academy by emailing email@example.com and they’ll do it for you!
“I ordered 2 last year and we were so pleased we’re ordering another.” — Sharon Biondi of Cape St Claire